The Muse Storytelling Process
Ready to tell remarkable stories with striking confidence and clarity?
Learn the proven-process for storytelling that's backed by leading authors, scientists, and used by thousands of creatives across the globe.
What you can expect from the learning platform.
The Complete Muse Process comes with deep training in the 4 Pillars of Story, plus the support you need to clear any hurdles you might encounter along the way. Here’s what that looks like:
- Over 20 meticulously crafted tutorials to improve your storytelling
- Downloadable content, including transcripts, audio-only versions, recaps, and worksheets
- Advanced storytelling tutorials
- Quizzes to test your understanding, and Guided Challenges to practice the concepts
- White-labelled PDFs that you can use to build your stories and that can be delivered to your clients
- Ask questions and interact with other Musers directly below any of the content
More than all that, it's the learning of a clear process that will help make your work far more intentional, efficient, and easier to communicate to clients and other stakeholders.
Here are a few comments from filmmakers who have been transformed with Muse:
If you are a serious filmmaker (indie or pro) and want to tell powerful stories, Muse is worth its weight in gold!
- Ethan Shotz
For the first time ever, someone won't try to woo you with esoteric believes or mechanic plot-formulas but actually teaches you how to tell a compelling story.
I can tell you, without a doubt, that the MUSE single handedly saved our business.
– Kaleb Kohart
As a bonus, you'll also get the introductory Muse course–The 4 Building Blocks of Emotionally Moving Stories (a $197 US value). Some folks find it beneficial to start with the introductory course and then moved into the full Muse Course afterward.