Jan 24th // Live Learning for The Complete Muse Process$327.00
Our most advanced storytelling course paired with a powerful live online learning experience.
Ready to tell remarkable stories with striking confidence and clarity?
Learn the proven-process for storytelling that's backed by leading authors, scientists, and used by thousands of creatives across the globe.
What you can expect from Muse Live Learning:
- Each week we'll host a Webinar where all of the core concepts are taught live. These are recorded, in the event you can't make it live, and you'll also have access to the library of tutorials that covers the same concepts.
- You'll be asked to complete a weekly assignment which is designed to test your functional understanding of the concepts covered that week.
- Every week new content is released as we move through the course.
- View the webinars, upload your assignments, ask questions, watch tutorials, and download worksheets, all inside the learning platform.
Here's the schedule:
- Wednesday, January 25th @ 1:00 PST // 30-Minute Kickoff Webinar
- Wednesday, February 1st @ 1:00 PST // Developing Strong Characters
- Wednesday, February 8th @ 1:00 PST // How To Clearly Define Your Purpose, and The Necessity Of Unexpected Places
- Wednesday, February 15th @ 1:00 PST // Intro to Story Structure
- Wednesday, February 22nd @ 1:00 PST // Advanced Story Structure
- Wednesday, March 1st @ 1:00 PST // Closing Webinar + Graduation
You can register for the course only, or get the course plus the Muse Process book to aid in your education.